- Made by the sea on the rugged Isle of Skye, Talisker 10 year old Single Malt Scotch Whisky is known for its smoky sweet character, sea salt spray and spicy pepper kick
- Intense and powerful, the Talisker family all have a peaty, smoky flavour. This quality comes from the peat burned during the malting process and carries on it the salted smoke of an island battered by wind and waves. Beneath the smoke you’ll find soft fruits and cereal notes, with a distinctive peppery finish
- It is double distilled to create a rich, deep character embodying the maritime characteristics of a coastal whisky and then aged for a minimum of 10 years in American oak casks. To learn more and for a guided tasting experience, just ask Alexa open Talisker tasting
- Talisker 10 year old is the stalwart of the Talisker family and is highly prized by the whisky community, receiving multiple awards including Double Gold for the fourth year in a row at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2020
- Founded by the intrepid MacAskill brothers in 1830, Talisker is a whisky for adventurers, those happiest close to nature. It makes the ideal gift for adventurous wild spirits looking for a good way to start exploring smoky island whiskies
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.